In-Dining Room Seating
Novak’s In-Dining Room Menu:
- We are now using a more select, modified menu until restrictions are further relaxed.
- We encourage everyone to call with questions or to request special entrees or desserts.
- Please allow us at least 48 hours for special requests.
- When possible we will be doing weekend specials and menu features.
We have limited seating to maintain social distancing:
- Limited to 24-32 seats, changes based on the day of the week and time of day.
- We Highly Encourage groups of 4.
If we are at full capacity a sign will be posted out front:
- Please use the clipboard on the sign and write down your name, number in party, and cell number, and when a table opens up we will call you.
- Please do not stand in the doorway and wait for the next table.
- We encourage you to look through all the wonderful shops along 2nd Ave. as you wait.
Please understand it takes extra time to turn the tables:
- It is necessary that we sanitize the table, chairs, menus, salt and pepper shakers, etc.
- Please be patient.
Weekends will Require Reservations:
- Friday evenings by 4 pm, All Day Saturday, and All Day Sunday.
- We typically are VERY busy on the weekends and to accommodate our customers the best we can.
- Reservations will be necessary. PLEASE CALL AHEAD – 541-967-9488.
We are also new to these different circumstances and may try several different things to see what best works for us.
- We thank you for your flexibility as we try to find the most efficient methods for us to BEST SERVE YOU!
For Reservations Call:
Take Out/Food Kart
Take out orders must be ordered and prepaid by 5:00 pm.
- We will not be taking any to-go orders after 5 pm.
- You can still pick them up at a later time but they must be ordered by 5 pm.
- Due to social distancing guidelines and space restrictions, pickups after 5:30 will be curbside pickups, please call upon arrival so we can deliver your order to you in front of restaurant.