Specialty Brandies and Liqueurs:
Please see in-house menu for current prices.
There is a credit card fee applied on all credit card/debit transactions.
We encourage everyone to use cash to help us keep our prices as low as possible.
Menu prices are cash prices.
- Unicum, Budapest, Hungary: Medicinal Spirit
- Palinka: Hungarian Brandy
- Plum Brandy Jelnik Slivovitz, Check Republic: Palinka Style Brandy
- Apple Brandy, Spritiopia, Corvallis Oregon: Locally made with Willamette Valley fruit
- Apricot Brandy, Sone Barn Brandyworks, Portland Oregon: Traditional European Style Brandy
- Barrel Reserve, Sinister Brewing, Albany Oregon: Cognac Style Brandy
- Cherry Brandy, Kirschwasser, Le Roux, USA: A clear, colorless brandy traditionally made from double distillation of morello cherries.
- Golden Quince Brandy, Stone Barn Brandyworks, Portland Oregon: A traditional fruit of the Balkans, Turkey, and Eastern Europe, and once a prevalent pioneer fruit in the Willamette Valley
- Green Walnut Brandy (Nocino) Stone Barn Brandyworks, Portland Oregon: A Germany, Geist Style Liqueur, which preserves the “soul” of the fruit.
- Pear Brandy, Clear Creek Distillery, Hood River Oregon: Exceptional local favorite made in the tradition of France’s classic Eau de Vie de Poire Williams using Hood River Bartlett Pears.
Brandy Flights Available.
A group activity, as per OLCC regulations MUST accompany food. May not exceed house limits. Additional charges may apply.
- Turkish Coffee Liqueur, Vivacity Distillery, Corvallis Oregon: Transport yourself on a personal journey on the Orient Express with the aromas of rich coffee, cardamom, and cinnamon.
- Ginger Liqueur Spiritopia, Corvallis Oregon: Hazy gold color. Solid, peppery ginger flavor.
- St. Germain: The world’s first artisanal French Liqueur
- Romana Sambuca, Italy, Imported: Flavored with essential oils obtained from star anise, a unique almost licorice-like essence.